promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Why do non-whites, Jews and leftists believe 9/11 was karma for white people owning black slaves?

Do they realize how idiotic and sick that sounds? I'm finding it harder and harder to sympathize with people of color because they seem so evil. :^(

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

I don't think anyone believes this. If you know someone who does you should stop talking to them, they are an idiot.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

I'm Brown and don't live in the U.S and have written my Americans acquitances, Never Forget

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

they don't. maybe some new-age yahoos do

• BMCR
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Yes, it is almost as idiotic as claiming this is a normative view of non-whites, Jews, and leftists.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

You make it sound like a third party endorsement for slavery.

• 9 months ago

Thats a new one- I've never heard of one person who thought that until you came up with it to feel important, yet idiotic and sick.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I wish more people would talk about America's roll in abolishing slavery all over the world. I am not an apologist for slavery at all, I realize it was the worst chapter in American history, but it was also the worst chapter in world history, and we where the ones who put it to an end.

In 1776, the year America became a country, Pennsylvania became the first place in the world to abolish slavery. by 1802, 26 years after America's founding, that number rose to 10 (there where only 16 states at this time, as we all know the southern states would not abolish slavery) these 10 states where the only places in the world that had abolished slavery.

In Brittan the people saw what was going on in America and where inspired to outlaw slavery too, in 1833 Brittan wrote a law abolishing slavery and became the first nation, as a whole, to do so,

French slaves and peasants inspired by what was going on in America and Brittan revolted against the French aristocracy and won the French revolution, afterword's slavery is abolished, in 1848 France becomes the second nation, as a whole, to abolish slavery, neither Brittan nor France would have moved in this direction if not for what was going on in America

In America the people are fed up with the slave states in the south, they are inspired by and see a solution in what happened in Brittan and France, In Brittan they wrote a law, and I France they went to war, in America they decide to do both, write a law (the 13th Amendment) they know will take them to war. In 1865, 90 years after it's founding, America becomes the 3rd nation in the world to abolish slavery as a whole. but the story does not stop there

Between 1865 and 1948, no countries do anything but half measures, most of which are repealed over time, to abolish slavery,

In the Aftermath of WWII America conceives of and institutes the court of international law in 1948, America is backed up by Brittan and France in this effort. In the first set of laws laid out slavery is illegal worldwide, because of this law every country in the world has had to abolish slavery, the last one to do so was in 1981, today there is no place in the world that slavery is legal, and if a country does not enforce this law the international courts will,

So, yes slavery was a terrible chapter in American history, but America was also the most influential country in abolishing slavery worldwide, and they where the first country to abolish it anywhere

• 123459 months agoReport

America abolished slavery may be because it didn't need slaves anymore. And no slavery was better for the economy. Many ppl also opposed this ban. However it is overally a good thing that slavery was banned.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Eyeroll....like you ever tried to sympathize with them in the first place.

• 9 months ago

The idiocy and sickness is yours since that is just your imagination.

• 9 months ago

It does indeed sound idiotic and sick because YOU just made it up. Putting a "why" in front of an idiotic statement does not make it an honest question. Can you back that up in any way?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.