How do i find the courage to quit a job I hate?

I will be happier working somewhere less busy but at the same time I am used to where I am working, their work is simpler than other places i have worked but their tasks are plenty and requires you to be fast and under pressure. This is Kitchen Porter full overtime at 50 hrs a week and get two days off.

I am a 28 year old female, i have a 2:2 university Bachelors degree in IT obtained last year. I am searching for jobs and been getting calls from employers once in a while but haven't landed anything to be able to quit this minimum wage kitchen job. I live on my own renting a room and growing my bank account, this is why I am a full timer.

Please, how do i quit? I don't want to go back to this stupid place!! They're always under pressure and their management is bad. I am extremely stressed, I have a white hair on my eyelash and my body strength internally and brain is failing.

The management can't help with anything, I keep going back there cos I am not willing to go somewhere else and they like me here, since every other places I have worked I got fired or have tons of complaints about me due to lack of proper experience in this job.

Please how do I move on to recover my health and focus on my IT stuff?

Find another job before you quit your job and then start investing companies. I recently started Day trading and I'm loving it :D

• Anita3 months agoReport

Does day trading being decent money?

• falcon

Don't quit unless you have some other job lined up jobs are hard to get this days .

I’m in the same boat and everyone keeps telling me that my mental health is more important than being at a job I hate.

Just quit no one care

Pray on it take deep breath use sound clear mind weigh pros and cons plus and minuses of leaving or affects of staying it’s always stressful at most jobs lately short handed no show of staff rude customers and employees and management enough to make anyone want to quit jobs are sometimes hard to come by so make a careful wise decision you can live with.

Start looking for a new job that you will enjoy. It will be easier to quit your job once you have a new one.

• Snoopy

Don't go to work again without saying anything. My friend walked out of a nasty workplace without giving explanations. He just said: "ok I'm leaving". His supervisor was shocked. He is now a very well respected professor and researcher.

I recommend starting your own business.

you would need a two wks notice if you find a job

Just do it bro, no one cares but you