What's a more useful A.A degree between film/animation and Japanese?

Some context; I run an artist label and am an artist myself. I plan on being self sustained between these two things within 5 years time financially, although I do still want a degree to solidify my own portfolio. Some kinds of art I do relate to game design / animation, and it directly ties into the label as... show more Some context;
I run an artist label and am an artist myself. I plan on being self sustained between these two things within 5 years time financially, although I do still want a degree to solidify my own portfolio.

Some kinds of art I do relate to game design / animation, and it directly ties into the label as well.

I also have been studying Japanese the past 8 years and integrate japanese highly in my art, and label. So it all kind of comes full circle

In todays day and market, what would be the smartest choice for me to pursue academically?

I imagine animation can be useful since most media involves that these days, plus a knowledge in media / production could be handy. And I could see Japanese being a great opporutnity for me to maybe get some work in japan. But are there other reasons to pursue that?

Thanks for your time!