1998 Chevy S10 2.2L oxygen sensor and Evap monitors don’t clear why?

I have 1998 Chevy S10 2.2L Sitting for a while replaced battery runs and drives fine. No codes no problems Changed clutch filled with new gas Drove to work put about 160 miles on it already, all monitors cleared besides Oxygen sensor and Evap. I am aware of the drive cycle 3m - 55 - 20 then 5m 60 then down but I... show more I have 1998 Chevy S10 2.2L
Sitting for a while replaced battery runs and drives fine.
No codes no problems
Changed clutch
filled with new gas
Drove to work put about 160 miles on it already, all monitors cleared besides Oxygen sensor and Evap.
I am aware of the drive cycle 3m - 55 - 20 then 5m 60 then down but I honestly thing the 02 sensors need to be replaced because they usually clear fast.
I am aware that Evap takes longer but has nothing to do with o2 sensors. Both sensors are only $23.00 so you guys think it’s worth replacing so they clear then all I have to deal with is Evap? Did any body have a similar issue it there?
1 answer 1