Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

I don t get pleasure when something is inserted into my vagina?

I don t feel pleasure when I have sex and I can t also feel good when I try to finger myself.

I get Clitoral pleasure and orgasm but it feels like there s nothing inside. I don t enjoy penis in vagina sex and it scares me out.

I am a horny girl I like sexual activities I enjoy oral sex and other stuff but not the intercourse itself.I even hate it when he inserts his finger in.

How do I fix this issue?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Find a man you love and get married.

• Jim
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

You may be gay. Don't fight it- you are who you are.

• 2 months ago

Women usually don't bust a nut from sex, I love having sex with my partner & I cream all over him, sometimes I get off sometimes I don't, just depends if Im really in the mood, so maybe he is just not hitting it right

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You never had sex.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Usually this is from fear of pregnancy and nothing more if it's about sex with guys. Half the actual pleasure comes from other things going on surrounding the actual pounding you get during sex.

• 2 months ago

Stick with oral or anal.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The vagina has few nerve endings; the clitoris has thousands.

For that reason, intercourse doesn't normally take a women to heights of sexual pleasure. All orgasms are clitoral orgasms. However, the size and location of the clitoris are such that it just doesn't get a lot of stimulation during intercourse. This means that most women do not achieve orgasm during intercourse. They need oral and manual stimulation from a partner (or themselves) to do so.

Even women who CAN achieve orgasm during intercourse need lots of foreplay, including lots of attention to the clitoris, first, so that it is fully aroused. That makes it easier for it to get enough stimulation from the movements of the women's and the man's groins against each other during intercourse.

Some women, not all, have a "G-spot" in the vagina that, when stimulated by the penis or something else, can produce an orgasm. The G-spot seems to represent extra-long clitoral nerves in these women, ending just inside the front wall of the vagina, so even these "G-Spot" orgasms are clitoral orgasms. As I said, ALL female orgasms are clitoral orgasms. There is no such thing as a "vaginal" orgasm.

So, while many women enjoy intercourse just for the eroticism and intimacy, it's perfectly normal not to achieve orgasm during it. You and your partner simply need to work on foreplay and stimulating the clitoris to orgasm before or after intercourse takes place.

• Byrd
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Wait until you are old enough to have sex.

• Pippin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There are two parts to sex (and I don't mean the clit and the g-spot...) -- physical and emotional.

Women have few nerve endings in the vagina itself -- so simple 'insertion' doesn't do anything. (If it did, we'd all get turned on having speculum exams at the doctor...). And is why most women, when they masturbate don't bother with dildos and insertable vibrators -- whatever the teen-boy trolls might think. Most physical sensation IS external -- with, for most women, some pleasure from friction and movement and pressure that stimulates what nerves (internal and external) there are.

Some women also find that once they have had an orgasm, they just arent' into any kind of sex. So if he is taking care of you first, and you are satisfied, intercourse may be kind of boring for you.

The other part of sex is emotional. If we are close to our partner, emotionally, it gives us pleasure to know that THEY are enjoying themselves. (Even if we are a little bored by then...)

If vaginal intercourse is truly unpleasant (and there is no obvious physical cause like him being too rough, or you are too dry) I would be thinking about your emotional relationship. Do you care about him? And him about you? Are you having sex because YOU want to, or because you feel you're supposed to, or he's pressuring you?

If you feel a genuine closeness to your partner and that isn't enough -- then either agree to focus on activities other than intercourse -- or be sure that he is stimulating you in ways that DO give you pleasure, both before, during and after. (If you can't enjoy sex after orgasm, then try having him stimulate and arouse you but NOT to orgasm before intercourse. Then, if (as is true of most women) you can't orgasm 'during' -- he can take care of you afterwards.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.