promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do you find as a Christian that it is hard to find the right person?

I would say I'm one of God's chosen ones

And finding another chosen is hard

I know 3 but they are all married

My friend believes only 1 in every 33,000 are saved

Meaning only 1 in every 33,000 people are dateable

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Do you really think God would create a world in which 99.997% of people burn in Hell for eternity?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Liz
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

Sharing common goals and beliefs with the person you want to marry is very important. Marriage is a real challenge, requiring many adjustments in behavior and attitude by both parties. Logically, the more you already have in common with your prospective partner, the easier those adjustments will be.

This helps us to see why the apostle Paul exhorted Christians to avoid becoming “unevenly yoked with unbelievers.” (2 Corinthians 6:14) Paul knew that marrying someone who does not share the same faith and understanding of Bible principles can create conflict and disagreement. The admonition to ‘marry only in the Lord’ is reasonable. (1 Corinthians 7:39) It reflects God’s thinking. Those who wisely follow it avoid many serious complications and problems.—Proverbs 2:1, 9.

• Nous
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Get real you are a non Christian fantasist that is ridiculing God and all Chrsitians!

Your chosen one is obviously Satan and eternity with him is your course!!!!!!!

• 9 months ago

Well then, it is for sure that you should not listen to your friend.

They are obviously stacking the odds against you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Papa-G
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Maybe you were chosen not to find a mate but to serve God as a single person.

Read your Bible and see who or what certain ones were chosen for. Maybe you were not chosen but you think you were chosen. Are you up to the responsibility of chosen ones?

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

That's weird - Only 1 in 33,000 Blow Up dolls don't leak in the first few days

• 9 months ago

Why not try using your own judgment in these matters.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

The King James Bible is the only Bible that's the true word of God because it was divinely revealed by God himself to King James in 1611. All other Bibles are phoney (including non-english and previous versions)

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Ted Bundy was raised christian -- and he found several "right people" for his needs.

You are mentally ill, too, breakthrough. Are you doing any better?

• Doug
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

God has chosen to save all who believe in Jesus Christ for eternal life (Rev. 22:17). Calvinism is a lie that offers no assurance of salvation. The Bible teaches you can KNOW you have eternal life through faith in Jesus Christ (1 John 5:13). If you trust in the Lord, He will bring the right person into your life (one who is a born again believer).

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Doug
      Lv 5
      9 months agoReport

http://www.northlandchurch.com/heaven
      https://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=92611211647
      https://faithalone.org/tracker/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.