Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 10 months ago

My best friend looks like she's slipping away from the path. She's got new piercings, tatoos , and started wearing revealing clothing..?

She smelled of pot last time I saw her. She hangs around with good-for-nothings, What to do?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

My best friend looks like she's slipping away from the path. She's got new piercings, tattoos , and started wearing revealing clothing..?

Your Answer: separate yourself from her ! she has all the signs of being a satanic follower. see Leviticus 19 and 21 talks about tattoos and is prohibited. any tattoo is actually a sign of disobedience to this commandment. wearing all black ! is a good thing ! i.e. if a person is following the doctrines of withcraft. wearing black is supposedly a way of protection against evil. technically it never works for the uninitiated. especially those that are victims of the evil from the same witches. and dont pay attention to "their defense" because witches are EVIL by ever higher degree of evil they learn to do. i believe body piercings are signs of safety but do contain hints of slavery and different kinds of sexual transgressions. wearing all black and revealing clothes also hints at power symbolically from among vampire cults and and devil worship. i have talked to many people that wear all black and are aligned to the worship of satan. however i have also know good people to wear all black because it is part of the culture to learn rituals. wearing all black for a thief is a form of invisibility. so also with special forces and can be just a simple sign of mourning for the dead and a lack worthiness, in the sign of repentance as the citizens of Nineveh practiced sackcloth and ashes. but plainly, most people that wear all black never do repent. and i have heard testimonies from witches that say they did fall under the mesmerism and lust for power. one man even posted his testimony that he went to within the gates of hell but then to be delivered from hell because of faith in Jesus Christ, hence it is written, even though a man is dead, if he call upon the name of Jesus Christ, he can be saved, but (they) must come to judgment. well, first, ASK here why she does this, and ask about satanism or ritual prostitution! talk to her about repentance and true faith in Jesus Christ. No one should have to live under THESE oppressive cultural evils, especially from Satan worshipers. men-stealers and kidnappers.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

Talk to her without judgement; just reason and facts. If she's in denial, there's not much you can do. Think how you would feel if she was arrested or worse and you hadn't talked to her.

If it was your sister would you talk with her? Well, she is your sister in Christ.

• 10 months ago

Pray for her! In the last days, there will be a great falling away. God has a plan to snatch many from the fire of hell.

• 10 months ago

What to do? Mind your ownfucking business!

Also, what has this to do with religion?

• jon pike
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

If you are Christian, it has everything to do with your religious mission. If you are not, then nothing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

Ask her how much she charges.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

What kind of pot did she smell of - Black Kettle ?

• 10 months ago

Find a new best friend since "the path" is only as big as

your arrogance in wanting her to behave as YOU see fit.

• 10 months ago

Call hiniikken.

• k w
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

your characterization of her is, telling, more than you realize,.......

• Bokito
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

Religion: the fear that someone somewhere might be having fun.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

The world looks at appearances.

God looks at the heart.

Mind your own business.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.