How can I get rid of mice in my home and keep them out?

• 15 hours ago

Don`t leave waste of food remained. Let ultrasonic generator be in your home.

• Cayenne pepper. Not only will it keep the mice away, but also ants and other vermin.

Guess they can't handle spicy SHlT.

• Kira
    4 days ago

I got rid of mice by buying one of those plug in repellents. The sound mice hate goes through the electrical system  but we can't hear it.  

• 5 days ago

Sticky traps and snap traps cost $20 at dollar store and a 5 gallon bucket half full of water and a floating device on the water like l use a few red milk caps with peanut butter and a stick or wood so the mice can walk up and jump in the bucket and all will go to the the bucket and this works in barns good.

• 5 days ago

Buying a Lead Shotgun

Borrow a cat.

...

Best is to contact an exterminator, bc they’ll find the source of entry, and their work is guaranteed, as they’ll not charge additionally if there’s evidence they’ve returned. Mice and other similar pests are frequent in homes near a water source and need entry. You’d be astonished at how a tiny crack someplace allows them in, as they can contort themselves to enter.

• audrey

Lots of poison. Safely away from kids and pets of course. I t would be nice if you didn't have to kill them, but if you could trap them somehow, when you put them outside, they'd just come back in.