Can I bring my modded Nintendo 3DS or Switch to Japan with the new laws in place?

I am going to Japan for two weeks and wanted to bring my CFW (custom Firmware) 3DS and my Switch that only has a custom shell housing, nothing modded software wise just, a new color. With the new law in Japan outlawing console modding and save editing, it makes me worry that airport security or someone is going to... show more I am going to Japan for two weeks and wanted to bring my CFW (custom Firmware) 3DS and my Switch that only has a custom shell housing, nothing modded software wise just, a new color. With the new law in Japan outlawing console modding and save editing, it makes me worry that airport security or someone is going to be mad and I get in trouble. I was hoping someone who is an expert in Japan's laws know if I am okay if I only bring it for personal use and nothing else. I am not selling or distributing any products or services.
Update: The details on the law as far as I know only talks about distributions, offered services, and key sharing without permission. I just want to be sure.