I have anxiety after driving thru Chicago's downtown why are the drivers so impatient and aggressive?

I was literally following the rules and i am a very good driver never been in an accident.. this SUV hit me from behind because i was "driving too slow" that was his excuse.. we were waiting for the green light and before i could hit the gas he hit me from behind... and moment later more cars almost hit... show more I was literally following the rules and i am a very good driver never been in an accident.. this SUV hit me from behind because i was "driving too slow" that was his excuse.. we were waiting for the green light and before i could hit the gas he hit me from behind...

and moment later more cars almost hit me when they tried to cut in front of me from other lanes.. they didnt even use turn signals.
1 answer 1