My son is 17 wont do anything around the house?

Update: My son is 17 we live in a small town and all he wants to do is hang out with his friends.He will hang out with them but wont bother to do any chores.What I do is ground him until he cleans his room,mows the lawn (about once a week),takes the trash out,makes his bed,does laundry,vacuums,dusts the house, do the... show more My son is 17 we live in a small town and all he wants to do is hang out with his friends.He will hang out with them but wont bother to do any chores.What I do is ground him until he cleans his room,mows the lawn (about once a week),takes the trash out,makes his bed,does laundry,vacuums,dusts the house, do the dishes, put away laundry,Clean the bathroom,feed the pets,sweep the front and back porch off, clean the dogs cage,clean out the fridge,organizing,sweep the floors,organize the house
Update 2: He works a part time job for his cell phone bills (pays it in his own money in full).If he wants a car he has got to pay for it in full (gas,insurance,upkeep,oil,and tires)
Update 3: Right now I have taken his T.v out his room along with his other electronics (including the landline) until he gets his chores done not to mention I told every one of his friends not to call him or come to our door while he is grounded he has to stay in his room (only coming out for family events, work and meals)... show more Right now I have taken his T.v out his room along with his other electronics (including the landline) until he gets his chores done not to mention I told every one of his friends not to call him or come to our door while he is grounded he has to stay in his room (only coming out for family events, work and meals) until he gets those chores done...He still is not wanting to do his chores! He will get even more punishments if he does not comply with my rules. What should I do?
Update 4: I just took his phone a little bit ago. Along with logging on his Messenger and Snapchat I blocked all his friends on his social media accounts and changed his passwords...His friend came over and I told him to leave also. I will Unground him when he has completed all his chores.I am a older Dad I am 55 and I do... show more I just took his phone a little bit ago. Along with logging on his Messenger and Snapchat I blocked all his friends on his social media accounts and changed his passwords...His friend came over and I told him to leave also. I will Unground him when he has completed all his chores.I am a older Dad I am 55 and I do not let me son get away with much if he does wrong!
Update 5: My Sons friends are mad because they have not hung out with my son for 6 weeks.When my son does wrong or disrespects me its instant punishment
Update 6: He pays his own cell phone bill and bought his own car in full with his own cash he made at work
Update 7: I removed the battery from his car and took the keys from him
Update 8: He has NEVER got an allowance and NEVER will.I also have a strict no gaming policy in my House hold he is my only child