Son is dating a girl who’s dad is a career criminal. Family are criminals. What do I do?

There is something that was is about this girl. It was a feeling. I did a search and found out that her dad has been arrested for- beating his wife, driving while intoxicated many times, evading arrest, theft, hot checks AND manslaughter... this man has a criminal record as long as his arm. His brother( my son’s gf... show more There is something that was is about this girl. It was a feeling. I did a search and found out that her dad has been arrested for- beating his wife, driving while intoxicated many times, evading arrest, theft, hot checks AND manslaughter... this man has a criminal record as long as his arm. His brother( my son’s gf uncle) has been arrested for rape. He brutally raped a 25 year old woman. Went to prison for it. This girl is very close to these people. She doesn’t know that I know. My son doesn’t know that I know. He’s been seeing her just a couple of weeks. What do I do??