True or false: you didn't know the difference between Poland and Romania untill you were 30 ?

Best Answer

False i Knew the difference after WW2 we had Polish Pilots in the RAF when i Joined the RAF

I knew abstractly about the difference somewhere around third or fourth grade, had more trouble pointing to Romania, because I didn't know about anything much from there, Poland on the other hand was a lot clearer because I had a buddy whose dad was from Poland and he would take occasional trips there in the couple of years before the fall of the soviet union, and tell me about all the churches everywhere that weren't supposed to be there. It was easier to find on an unlabled map because it is on Germany's eastern border, and we all know what happened there! So, probably early in middle school is when I learned about the two. What really stayed hidden until the end of the Soviet Union were all the places like Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Belarus, and Kazakhstan! Suddenly all these places popped out of nowhere, on most maps it was just a big green blob labeled, "Soviet Union" or "Union of Soviet Socialist Republics" If it was labeled like the latter, then if it was detailed enough, you might see names like "Tajik S.S.R." and "Kazakh S.S.R."

False.. I Knew at 14 Polish Girls were easier and better in bed the Romanian ones..

.................................

False, I'm still a kid and there are a lot of differences between Poland and Romania.

No, I knew the difference when I was about 9

I attended a private Catholic grammar school. The good Sisters thoroughly taught us our geography.

Considering how much Y'all suck at geography maybe is true for you, it ain't for me though.

True only for Americans.

• lowlevel

@ John

Lol... you’d probably wind up like Alexander Hamilton.

• keerok

FALSE!

Back in school (grade 4?), we were made to memorize all those countries and their capitals. I guess some people out there just didn't.

Then again, Romania was pretty interesting because of Dracula and Transylvania while Poland, well that was where Pope John Paul II came from. Yes, I knew all that way back in grade 4.