What alternative careers are there in healthcare that don't require a medicine degree?

I am extremely interested in developing a career in healthcare however I simply do not have the means of funding to study to be a doctor for 8+ years unfortunately. I'm not going to lose heart though because if I can help people in any capacity at all I'm willing to put my all into it, so I was just... show more I am extremely interested in developing a career in healthcare however I simply do not have the means of funding to study to be a doctor for 8+ years unfortunately. I'm not going to lose heart though because if I can help people in any capacity at all I'm willing to put my all into it, so I was just wondering if there are any careers in healthcare that don't require a medical degree? I am able to study a degree of sorts just not the full medical one. Any cool options for me?:)