Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 6 months ago

Why do I feel empty inside?

Everytime I'm at work I'm always checking the time. I'm always wondering off. I make $15 an hour. Anyways I'm always thinking of "damn I'm really going to work for the rest of my life" then i try to do the math to see if I can start a buisness so I can quit my job. I was thinking of like buying things from China or a supplier and making profit. I just want to work for myself. I did the math and I would need to make $70 a day to quit my job. Do you think it's my job that making me feel empty or the fact that I want to be my own boss. I know itll be hard having my own buisness but I rather work 12 hour days for 6 days then a 9 to 5 fir someone else.

Favorite Answer

noone wants to work. that's just natural life

Ummmm....when you start your own business you are looking at working 10 to 15 hours days...with no day off...at close to minimum wage for the first few years until your business takes off.

So. Please read the information on the Your Harmonic Resonance site before you decide to start your own business.

• Erik

Because you don't like your job. That's what makes some people go to school or learn a trade. But most don't have the drive or the discipline. You should forget about importing things from China, that's already being done, a lot more cheaply than you could do it.

I feel the same. It's hard to be trapped in a rat race. I was now buying bonds and stocks to get an extra income

The problem is, many fail in their own business. And believe me, working 12 hours a day for yourself for low pay would get old.

I was able to do it but a friend of mine tried and failed, lost all his money as well as friends & families money and worked his tail off for peanuts for 2 years before finally calling it quits and handing the SBA the keys. He had bad credit for 7 years from it.

I never could have done it if I did not live at home and have no bills for the first 12 months.

You probably need a shrink more than a business right now.