Which states have the best weather year round?

Depends what is the ‘’best weather’’, as everyone has different opinions. For me, I love anywhere that’s warm or hot.

Hawaii - if you like tropical weather all year but its a bit expensive

Alaska - If you like colder climates and open space

Florida - is mostly tropical all year but it can be humid in summer and hurricanes in autumn seasons

Texas - has a lot of space and you can live cheaper than most places in the USA and its fairly warm 40 - 70 F in winter season mostly but part of the state in very hot in summer months and big on football there

Vermont ( New England States ) - is cooler in summer and beautiful during autumn and in most places in peaceful but has cold lake effect snow in winter seasons

Southern California - has possibly the best weather all year round and most balanced but a lot of the state is expensive , populated , earthquake zone to live in

North Carolina - is hot during summer but mostly mild 44 F to 52 F winters most of the season

and they are other hot , cold , spaceful , cheap , expensive , nice mountains , deserts ..... in other states and territories in the United States area

Personally ... I do not like hot dry or hot humid weather. The only place I've ever felt comfortable year round was when I lived in Hawaii. But what did I know ... I was 5 years old at the time. I still think Hawaii is my choice. However ... living in volcano country might be a bit iffy.

I don't really mind cold weather since you can bundle up for warmth. I just don't like living in places where the weather goes from furnace hot to arctic cold every year and erratic weather surges in-between.

I was born in SoCal. too hot! Now I live in the Sacramento Valley in NorCal. where the summers are furnace hot and unbearable. So ... give me Hawaii any day ... I'll take it!

wrong forum question belongs in geography

Southern California.

If you like the heat then some of the other western states.

• Ron

It depends on what you like. If you like it sunny most of the time with low humidity, then AZ, NV, and NM might suit you. Many people like the weather to remain the same through most of the year. Then you would like coastal southern CA. If you like tropical (warm and humid) weather, go for the SE corner of the US and Hawaii. Some people like thunderstorms or lots of winter snow. If you ask the question again, please specify what you think is the best weather.

• Warm days (not too hot or humid) and cool nights

California is the only one

• Jenny

People say it depends on what you like, but no this is not really true. Humans are tropical creatures and prefer warm but not overly hot temperatures.

So...

HAWAII

FLORIDA

CALIFORNIA

NORTH AND SOUTH CAROLINA.

Note...these states also vary a lot. San Diego is much milder than Jefferson area of CA.

And anyone that claims they like cold, take off your clothes and spend a week in the woods.

• Jenny

And, the dakotas are miserable hot in summer to boot. One of the hottest places I've ever been is the badlands of SD.

That really depends on who you are. Do you like it hot ? Cold ? Some of both ?