Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 months ago

I’m a 13 year old girl 5’6ft and weight about 90-93 pounds is that overweight? Because all my friends say it is and I’m just curious to know?

Your friends might just be awful people or just dont understand that not everyone is the same. I know thats hard to hear, but when they say something that obviously isnt true and is potentially dangerous it’s justifiable to say. Unless you somehow are only fat and dont have any muscle, you are nowhere near overweight. Going off of a childrens bmi chart, youre a bit underweight actually. So long as youre eating healthy and have no medical issues, chances are you were simply blessed(or cursed) with a fast metabolism. All my friends when I was younger thought themselves fat, despite weighing much less than me, however when I looked at myself I realized I was just built a bit differently, and was actually pretty small.

Clearly you know how to use the internet. Just google it.

Thats underweight

Not overweight at all get better friends

that is underweight

if your friends are saying that,they aren't your friends. You weight what a kid of 11 or 12 normally weights before they hit puberty . You are very underweight for your height, dangerously so.

You're dangerously underweight, and likely to have health problems for the rest of your life as a result. See a doctor to make sure you don't have an underlying medical condition, and get tested for possible organ failure.

• audrey

You're quite a bit under weight. Go eat a sandwich.

• kelvin

your friends are idiots and you are actually underweight and need to make better new friends

uh no. Your friends are morons.