Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 months ago

I’m a 13 year old girl 5’6ft and weight about 90-93 pounds is that overweight? Because all my friends say it is and I’m just curious to know?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago

Your friends might just be awful people or just dont understand that not everyone is the same. I know thats hard to hear, but when they say something that obviously isnt true and is potentially dangerous it’s justifiable to say. Unless you somehow are only fat and dont have any muscle, you are nowhere near overweight. Going off of a childrens bmi chart, youre a bit underweight actually. So long as youre eating healthy and have no medical issues, chances are you were simply blessed(or cursed) with a fast metabolism. All my friends when I was younger thought themselves fat, despite weighing much less than me, however when I looked at myself I realized I was just built a bit differently, and was actually pretty small.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

Clearly you know how to use the internet. Just google it.

• 10 months ago

Thats underweight

• 10 months ago

Not overweight at all get better friends

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

that is underweight

• 10 months ago

if your friends are saying that,they aren't your friends. You weight what a kid of 11 or 12 normally weights before they hit puberty . You are very underweight for your height, dangerously so.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

You're dangerously underweight, and likely to have health problems for the rest of your life as a result. See a doctor to make sure you don't have an underlying medical condition, and get tested for possible organ failure.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

You're quite a bit under weight. Go eat a sandwich.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

your friends are idiots and you are actually underweight and need to make better new friends

• 10 months ago

uh no. Your friends are morons.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.