Does Walmart have the right to ask people to leave the store for carrying a rifle?

No, because they Sell them. They might ask you to open the action and carry muzzle down or up. If that is you have business in the sporting goods section. Might be Returning a defective rifle.

Walmart has more cameras than any other store chain.

Yet, AMAAAAAZINGLY there is no footage of the shootings. Wow, aint life a trip of co inky dances?

• J. c

Deepstate is behind the coincidentally timed shootings.

• Connor

Yes, Of Course, it’s their private property and they have the right to keep whoever they want out and they could call the police if they suspect something.

• J. c

So Constitutional rights are suspended on private property? Then by that "logic", slavery is legal on private property!

Oh yeah. Look at what happened in El Paso. We want to make sure it NEVER happens again!

• Betty

Yes they do,and a million other reasons.

Yes, if they consider it a threat.

• Anon9 months agoReport

99.999% of gun users know how to carry a rifle safely, without threatening anyone. Thumbs Up

• Spock

Wal Mart ~~~is not my store to shop at...I do not enjoy being watched over by rolls of roof-top mounted cameras as you park and walk in the store...only to be viewed by many more cameras inside sending video of you into a security control room on monitors being watched by store personnel...You also have " store dicks "browsing around watching people as well .This does not include running your face through a facial recognition program as you enter the door to check you out...and if you have been told before to leave ~~and they catch you back in their store ( facial recognition )---then you will be charged for trespassing and police will be called to arrest you.

The Wal Mart here has recently even installed electric eye operated metal tubular gates...which opens as you push your cart toward it ...or I suppose it can be turned off to stop you from pushing your cart any further .

If you have your car serviced here at this Wal Mart ----your information is taken down ...even including the car VIN # number and this information is passed on to our local police department to check you out also ....unknowing or told to the public.

I have seen "open carry " people shopping with their side arms in plain view ...does not worry me in the least...in fact I feel even better and comfortable ....Carrying a rifle inside their store would most likely tweak up some people and make them nervous about it ....resulting in them asking you not to do it....I can see their point.....better to go with " open carry "---or " concealed permit ".

Soooo~~~~Yes ....I suppose Wal Mart can ask you to leave ....

But I ask you ----should Wal Mart go 100% completely " Gun Free Zone "...then who would want to shop there ...with the bad guys knowing this too...it would be a turkey shoot for the bad guys ....this reason alone --would be enough for me not to even go there in the first place .

The most dangerous place in America ---is a " gun free zone ".....even churches and schools are arming up for protection .

If a business has a " gun free zone " sign in their window ~~~ I simply will not go in and shop or eat there....I suggest the same for others .

Have a nice day.

+++Spock+++

Yes. It is the same right that you have to only allow NRA members into your house.

Not if they are legally carrying it

I keep mine concealed, you should too.