Dear all, i have banking experience of three years, i want to leave banking sector, if i resigned then what other options do i have to go?

Update:

, will this experience matter in other sectors jobs. i have done MBA finance in 2011, i have also experience of teaching four years in college.

thanks please guide me im really depressed. thank you

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

you could become a retail manager, you can work for FEMA, you can apply for almost any government job. Post office. Legal office. With a banking background you can get almost any job you want to apply for.

• 1 year ago

Banking experience is pretty broad...

If you finished your mba in 2011...why only 3 years in banking? What else have you don't in the past 8 years? Just asking because it may come up...

• 1 year ago

Don't all corporations need finance majors?? Check the want ads in the admin section. With a masters, your job opportunities would seem pretty extensive.

• 1 year ago

With three years of banking experience, you should have many options, including returning to University to upgrade your skills and get the academic documents to attest to future employers that you can do them!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.