Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParapsychology · 5 months ago

Can telekinesis cause this side effect?

Lately I been using it so I can be able too see better without glasses and it’s actually been working also too control my speech impediment that part is slowly working. Ever since my body has been moving on it’s own a little one time my head moved without me trying too, also my hand moved on it’s own. I think it’s a side effect? It never happened tell I started this I am not stressed or anything.

• .....

That sounds like possession. The more you allow this, the more power these negative forces will have over your life. 

Pray and ask God to take control. If the spirits are from Heaven (but very doubtful seeing as there is no control in the name of Jesus Christ the Lord), 

Simply trust in God and in Christ. If you don't but seek to allow these negative, mundane spirits to take control, very soon you will have no free will at all. Many lose their entire lives and end up in asylums of this type.

I had a good friend who was a psychiatric head nurse, she spoke of this happening many times with people who sought out low spirit, human level spirits and often becoming overpowered, obsessed or possessed. They had to be institutionalized and drugged to control the negative spirits

Many homeless drug addicts have this very problem, having allowed control by negative entities into their auras, their minds, to take control of their limbs, In the end the evil spirits drive the person out of their body and take over, commit horrendous crimes on the person and other people.

its called spiritual growth.

your leveling up, gaining experience points, not many know how to do this like you.

You need to see a neurologist.

• Hunter

Telekinesis is real, but it doesn't do everything or cause everything. If your muscles are behaving oddly, see a doctor; it could be a medical condition known as tardive dyskinesia or some other medical problem that needs looking into.

• Telekinesis can't cause anything because it is not real. But glad to hear that your health issues are improving.

• John

(1) No he didn't. (2) No he didn't. (3) No you didn't. What is asserted without evidence can be dismissed just as easily.

• John

I have a hunch your muscles are moving your head and hand. That's not telekinesis.