Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 10 months ago

Is your favourite chocolate bar from your childhood still your favourite now you're an adult? If it isn't, why do you think that is?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • denise
    Lv 7
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I still like my childhood favorite, But its not my favorite now, I'm not sure why though, maybe changing tastes??

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Mintee
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

butterfinger... mmmm. and still my favorite

• 10 months ago

“Sky Bar” is reminiscent of my childhood and while I’ll often spot them in the store, I’m not compelled to buy one, though the memory is sweet.

• 10 months ago

Hell no. If I even smell crappy American chocolate like hershey’s now, which I thought was great as a kid, It smells like a dog turd that’s been lying on the sidewalk for a couple of days in the hot sun. American chocolate in general is the worst. Belgian, Swiss, German, etc infinitely better.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

As a kid it was Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and still to this day.

• 10 months ago

My favorite as a kid would change. I liked them all, pretty much. The 'fun size' bar didn't exist when I was growing up. What you got at the store for a nickel or in your Halloween treat bag, were full-size candy bars that weighed an ounce or more.

Around the age of ten or so, my go-to became the Boyer products, mostly Mallo Cups, but you could sometimes find the peanut butter cups. While coconut and marshmallow weren't my first choice, they were good enough when the chase for free candy became more important. Boyer cups came with paper coins that ranged from 1 cent (very common) to $5 instant winner (I never saw one). When you saved up 500 'points', you stuck the coins you cut out on a strip of Scotch tape and mailed them in for a box of 10 free Mallo Cups.

My favorites now are Snickers and other chocolate-peanut combos. Mr Goodbar, Oh Henry, Baby Ruth.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Yes, but it was a nickle then, now a dollar plus

• 10 months ago

It's not.. I used like Milky Ways & 3 Musketeers.. Now, I don't care for artificial, milk chocolates & overly sugared.. I prefer dark chocolates, Roca, Truffles & Bark Thins

• patty
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

my favorite when young was scorched peanut bar but they stopped selling them. it was actually peanut brittle with a chocolate coating

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

No, I preferred a Hershey's chocolate bar as a kid. Now it seems too sweet and I like dark chocolate. Taste buds change with age.

• 10 months ago

It would be, if they still made it. Or them. Two of my favourites went out of production a few years ago.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.