What the hell does it say about society when they make someone like Markiplier #1 Youtube star?

Guy makes millions acting like a damn mentally challgened person. I can't stand watching him ! He acts and sounds like a mental retard. What does this say about society as a whole?

• Sky

It says a lot about you when (1) you don't even know who the actual #1 youtube star is [hint: it's not Markiplier], and (2) you apparently keep watching videos of someone who you hate to watch. Are you genuinely this stupid or did your mother drop you on your head as a baby in order to use the indent for an ashtray?

• Smokie

I've never heard of the guy. I lost interest in Youtube shortly after Google purchased it.

Simple things please simple minds. 75% of YouTube content is absolutely pathetic anyway.

Opinions, "unboxing of" videos, testosterone flooded, teenage boys playing Fortnite and dull, talentless 20 year old women reviewing whitening toothpaste and shampoo. Oh and more opinions.

Source(s): And I forgot to mention the endless ASMR videos.

You don't have to watch someone's YouTube videos if you don't like their content or don't like them in general.