Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 3 months ago

Why wont my dog eat?

My dog wont eat, and cant hold down water for even 5 mintues, she hasnt eaten for 2 days now, ive noticed some weight loss, and she doesnt seem like herself, she seems different, has less energy, ive been having to carry her outside because she can barely walk, and has a hard time breathing sometimes, all she does is sleep, shes been having diarrhea too, shes 10 about to be 11 soon, shes a dachshund, she doesnt pay attention to me either, I try calling her name and she wont even look at me or come towards me

if you felt this way and could not breathe would you ask strangers for advice? or maybe you d dial 911 for ambulance so a stretcher could bring you to hospital.

My dog wont eat, and cant hold down water for even 5 mintues, she hasnt eaten for 2 days now, ive noticed some weight loss, and she doesnt seem like herself, she seems different, has less energy, ive been having to carry her outside because she can barely walk, and has a hard time breathing

• Nathan

Nobody hear knows why. A vet needs to see her so that they can see if she's okay. By the sounds of it she is not and could be very sick

• Nathan

No I didn't. I chose not to say that ya wee dick

Why wasn't your first thought to take her in to see her Vet? There are no Vets on Yahoo Answers Dog. Just us strangers, children & trolls. This is serious & you need to get her in to see her Vet. Nothing we can do unless one of us go pick you up & take you & your dog to the Vet. But we haven't a clue as to where you live. sorry but we cannot help you. You need the top professional Vet & not us.

• Axel3 months agoReport

Why can't a vet have a yahoo account???

Take it to a vet and find out ::: We are not vets and are not trained to diagnose or treat your dog therefore

• ****

Take her immediately to the vet

• O Man

Anyone with a SHRED of BASIC human intelligence would take their dog straight to a vet after witnessing the symptoms you describe!!!! PLEASE tell us you dont have (or intend to have) children! Get the poor thing to a vet before you KILL her with your sheer STUPIDITY!!! We are NOT vets, and even if we were we could not do the necessary physical exam and tests over the internet to work out whats wrong!!! THATS WHY VETS EXIST!!! Yes, they cost money, but if you are unable/unwilling to cover vet fees then you have NO business owning an animal!

Source(s): BASIC human intelligence?????????????
  • Jack H

Vet, vet, vet, vet, then get yourself some psychiatric help because you really should have done this without a question...

• Blearg

Those are all serious symptoms. You need to bring the dog to a vet to learn anything further.

https://www.insider.com/should-i-bring-my-pet-to-t...

If money is an issue, there are charities that can help. Don't wait until it's too late.

https://www.gofundme.com/c/blog/help-with-vet-bill...

She won't eat because she's ill, take her to the vet she's clearly suffering.