Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 months ago

this is the message I received ...will I ever find love? 10 pt?

I just turned 50 and I received the following message from a man I was supposed to meet from a dating site. I honestly thought he sounded so nice but he seems to be going back to his x wife. This seems to be the story of my life though. he rejected me without even giving me a chance. Will I ever find love? please advise for best answer.

"Something happened that I need to tell you about. Jennifer and I have started talking again since my last email to you. I feel awful for the position this has put you and me in. It wasn't anything planned, it just happened. She has changed greatly since we've been apart. She is not as wrapped up in Christianity as she was before, which is why we split. We had both felt like our paths were headed in different directions. I would still like to meet with you on the 15th as strictly friends, though, if you would still like to. I am so sorry for the nature of this email. I thought - trying to be positive - that maybe we connected so that we could encourage one another spiritually. I know that you have surely encouraged me. I truly hope you find The Celestine Prophecy books as inspiring as I have. I finished The Secret of Shambhala. Like I said, it's my favorite in the series.

I hope you get settled in your mom's well this week, and may you have a wonderful day!

Namaste!"

should I just give up hope now since I am 50 ???!!!!

Favorite Answer

sounds like a uncaring person (monkey) - i would look elsewhere

no, you don't have to give up since you are 50 - there are plenty of beautiful older women - deep within your dna you are still you and will revert back to your original form in time, don't always believe what you see in the mirror - or maybe you will live forever as a machine, they have hellaciously good sex if you can imagine

• audrey

I would move on and NEVER speak to him again.

Lort have mercy Jezus!!!!!!!!