Planetary Distress Call - Please Help Us.?

So...after perhaps one too many episodes of Star Trek, and perhaps seeking answers where none exist, I have come to the possibility that there is a secret way to get help from those watching this world. This secret way, I hope, is to ask. Nobody ever seems to ask. I am. This is a request for help from the... show more So...after perhaps one too many episodes of Star Trek, and perhaps seeking answers where none exist, I have come to the possibility that there is a secret way to get help from those watching this world. This secret way, I hope, is to ask. Nobody ever seems to ask. I am.

This is a request for help from the people of the Earth. If you are monitoring our computer internet system, please heed this request.

We live on a world where we are all slaves, yet all believe themselves to be free. We are told the greatest achievement is to own a home, which we never really own, yet are taxed for "owning" forever. Our lives are taxed from birth to death and beyond.

Our children's minds are stripped of their ability to think critically through compulsory education systems invented in the dark ages. They are given questions like, "Why is America the greatest nation on Earth?" They are denied questions like "In what ways does America fail it's people?"

From this lack of ability to think critically comes an utter abandonment of logic and reason. We are told that it is inhumane to kill a cow, but that to kill an unborn infant is the epitome of culture. This culture is not ours and does not represent humanity globally. This "culture" is what is forced upon is. It is not us. There are those among us that seek reason and enlightenment. It is for those of us that I ask for help. The Earth is under siege, it's people unknowing hostages.

Please help.