Masons are anti Christ Israel is anti Christ Ishmael is anti Christ?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Best Answer

There are many things which are against Christ, but as far me, I will stick with Him, despite what anyone else chooses to do. Despite satan's many twisted paths of confusion, the true path is tried and true and perseveres. Broad is the way to destruction, but narrow is the way that leads to eternal life. Jesus didn't point to Muhammad... Jesus said "I AM THE WAY..."

Trust in Jesus, not in sages, rabbis, popes, so-called masonic worshipful masters...etc... but trust in Jesus, the true and only potentate, whose name alone is Reverend and Holy. He is the Holy Father (see Isaiah 9:6). He only is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No man can come to God, but by Him. Not Mary, saints...or anyone else is is salvation - only Jesus (Yahshua)

• 2 months ago

No. Masons are required to have faith to be a Mason. Most are Christian, but, other religions are permitted.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

3 pts cxsdccxdfvvfdvvf Jesus is God & said so & prophesied about.Lucifer is center in masons

• 2 months ago

Ishmael is definitely NOT antichrist - sprouted Islam, a VERY STRONG proponent of Jesus - rest are yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.