How should I approach this workplace abuse?

I was working the weekend shift and the medical director told me I was completing the MOLST forms incorrectly. He wanted me to have the second witness sign as the same time as me and told me to have the MD sign it right away. I was never instructed by my new supervisor on this process. Then he got mad at me because... show more I was working the weekend shift and the medical director told me I was completing the MOLST forms incorrectly. He wanted me to have the second witness sign as the same time as me and told me to have the MD sign it right away. I was never instructed by my new supervisor on this process. Then he got mad at me because I was not answering my work cell phone which has not even been activated yet. I felt verbally assaulted. The problem is I'm a social worker and he is medical director of the whole building.

Some nurses saw me in distress as I reacted to what happened and they told me they have been abused too.

Should I talk to my supervisor bout this worker? I'm feeling stuck because he is litterally one of the most senior people in the building.