How can I get a succubus lover?

I'm 60. I just recently got introduced to computers. My wife of 35 years passed away a while back. The young girls say I'm too old for them. The women my age are either married or not interested in sex. I don't want a prostitute. I still want to be sexually active. I've heard about succubus for most of my life. I've never had one before. But I'd love to have one now that would visit my almost nightly. Can you help?

• .....

Idiot.

A succubus refers to an evil spirit imitating as a sexual lover to draw that human down to hell to torture them.

. You sound like a future child molester looking for underage prostitutes.

Straighten up and clean your mind before your life is over. You don't have forever to clean up your mind you know. Just ask God for a little help until you get over that nasty perversion.

• Jason

Please beware of the STDs before you go to prostitutes or sleep around, especially INCURABLE very common HERPES (HSV2), Every 1 out of 6 People have it, since prostitutes and girls who sleep around have sex with so many, they are most likely to have it and this virus can be contracted even if you wear a condom

See below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genital_herpes

Check for the sections TREATMENT and EPIDEMIOLOGY

Pls don't ruin your entire life for FEW MINUTES OF FUN, It's not worth it. Have one trusted partner for sex even it may take time to find a one

You need a unicorn to even meet a succubus. Everyone knows that.

If you don't have a unicorn with you, no succubus will even talk to you.

Like in the film V/H/S, oh gosh,

Demons are primarily male spirits however they can imitate a female and we'll do that if they can get you interested.

• ?

Even if they were real, succubi are demons, as likely to rip your face off as give you any sort of pleasure. The few available first hand accounts of nightly visits by a succubus mostly describe horrific injuries, and very little actual pleasure.

• .

A succubus is a female demon that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men. They are not real. It's sort of like Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.