Why is it so hard to find a certain account on yahoo answers?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yahoo terminated the address book and instant messaging in 2013 more than 6 and a half years ago. Verizon terminated personal email in 2017 and Yahoo messenger on July 19, 2018.

Too many death threats, threats of violence on friends, family members, including children and grandchildren and rape threats were sent by email. In addition , numerous internet privacy laws went into effect in the USA in 2011 and 2015 that Yahoo and Verizon HAVE to comply with. Yahoo Inc. AND Verizon Oath were and Verizon Media,are publicly owned. That means they have stockholders and investors that can revolt.

In addition, some people have had over 100 Yahoo email accounts over 26 YEARS that Yahoo has existed..YA is over 14 years old.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

To make it harder for stalkers to be the way they are. I prefer to make it easy for my stalkers to follow me because they always make it so easy to report them.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Yahoo does not Allow you to Search for Certain Users thats why its so Hard

the only way to find someones Account is if you spot it some where on the Q and A Boards

• Ala
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

Many people don't want to be found.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

The thought is that if a user wants you to find them, they would send you a link. Otherwise, you may be up to no good.

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

There is no way to look for members here. Yahoo doesn't have a member directory or email address look-up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.