phoebe patterson asked in PetsDogs · 10 months ago

how do i get rid of my dog?

i don’t want it anymore i have a ugly poodle and i hate taking care of it it takes to much time and i just want to throw it into the forest to get rid of it

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

you dont, you keep it for life

• wanda10 months agoReport

God help you son.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • John
    Lv 4
    10 months ago

Where are you located? In America you can run ads to sell it. Just say "can't keep me dog no more selling..best offer".

In other countries put it outside with its food water and bed. Then leave the dog there don't let it back inside but keep its food and water full. It'll get grabbed along with its bed and bowls by someone.

• 10 months ago

Just remember all animals are Gods creations He created them for all kinds of reasons. Just do Gods work, be kind to all animals. They can't speak for them self, they don't ask for much. All they want TLC and protected them evil ones. What did he do so bad that you want to get of? You should have done research before you got him. If it's too much for you, bring it back to the humane society shelter or promise not to kill shelter. Put in the classified ad for to anyone who wants a dog but can't afford it, by the way, is the big, med, or small dog? How long have you had the dog?. Do the right thing and a positive thing for him.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

i an sorry i can not have a dog now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

You shouldn't have got him/her in the first place because you're a cruel b*****d. Just take him/her to a shelter!

Lv 7
    10 months ago

Yes people like you should not be in charge of any pet. Take it to the Dogs Trust or the like and they will find a proper decent person to care for the dog.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Trolling is a violation here, dear.

• 10 months ago

Be kind and find him a good home, just because you do not want him does not mean you can hurt him, the dog still feels. PLEASE find him a good home and be a responsible pet owner as well as a good human being.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

I wouldn't want a poodle either.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

If the dog plays fetch, you could drive it out into the country, then throw a ball. As soon as the dog starts running for the ball, jump in your car and speed off.

Or, animal shelters work too. Although, turning your animal in to a shelter doesn't get as good of a reaction from people.

• Jason10 months agoReport

if the dog is a fast runner it could follow them home

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.