championjdg asked in SportsCycling · 7 months ago

where can i park my bike if there is no bike rake in area?

may be a tree near you

I feel your pain. Where I live, bike rakes are almost impossible to find. I have to lock my bike to various other immovable objects

Bike rake? I've never seen a bike rake. I've seen a bike lawnmower as depicted below. But I guess you mean a bike RACK.

Street sign, stop sign, fairly thick tree, fence - almost anywhere as long as it doesn't interfere with pedestrian traffic and/or a landowner's rights.

You can secure it to about anything that's heavy or fixed in place. As long as what you secure it to isn't private property or your bike won't be considered an obstruction. Get both a quality keyed 15 mm cable and keyed 15 mm U locks. Always use both locks. A good set of locks will cost you around $70.

Source(s): Motorized Bicycle Owner and Builder.

Well, people chain it to anything. Tree, signs, railings. Just know If you do it on private property, they can remove your bike.

Any place where you chain it up to.