Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 11 months ago

Did Trump sink into new low by calling Chrissy Teigen a "filthy mouthed wife" for not giving him enough credit for a law passed?

Favorite Answer

Every day Trump sinks lower, but yet cons cheer louder

It is amazing how low he sinks.

You need to get a life.

He just gets lower and lower every day...

No, dot. The only new low the bully Donald can now tap is if/when he is reelected and will have absolutely nothing to lose. Then you may see that he has been holding back.

It might not have been nice to broadcast to the general public that which all know to be true. She's a slag!

He's an annoying, fake mf. I don't care anymore. I initially hated him and wanted the Dems to win, but I ahte the CHinese even more and his hsotile actions toward the stupid Chinese is satisfying; ergo, I will probably vote for him 2020. But idc if he loses either. Anyways, I just want the Chinese gov to suck it.

I don't even know who she is.

• Nathan

Who cares what she thinks? He has more important things to worry about than that.

Considering what she called him, I think he is right.