Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Did Trump sink into new low by calling Chrissy Teigen a "filthy mouthed wife" for not giving him enough credit for a law passed?

48 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

It is amazing how low he sinks.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Not if she is filthy mouthed, which she is, and of course she is a racist.....shock horror!

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

You need to get a life.

• 3 months ago

He just gets lower and lower every day...

• I didn't vote for him to be Pope. I didn't vote for him because of his vulgarity. I voted for him to be President; for him to do what he IS doing to advance our great country. Also, he took down Hillary, an act for which I shall be forever grateful.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

No, dot. The only new low the bully Donald can now tap is if/when he is reelected and will have absolutely nothing to lose. Then you may see that he has been holding back.

• 3 months ago

It might not have been nice to broadcast to the general public that which all know to be true. She's a slag!

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

He's an annoying, fake mf. I don't care anymore. I initially hated him and wanted the Dems to win, but I ahte the CHinese even more and his hsotile actions toward the stupid Chinese is satisfying; ergo, I will probably vote for him 2020. But idc if he loses either. Anyways, I just want the Chinese gov to suck it.

• 3 months ago

I don't even know who she is.

• She is a nobody who tried to be a somebody but failed. Kind of like all the Kardashians.

• Nick
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

Who cares what she thinks? He has more important things to worry about than that.

• Maximus
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Well he obviously DID care what she thought! He should have just ignored it, because like you say he DOES have more important things to worry about! But being the vain insecure idiot that he is......he
      just couldn't rise above it could he?

• 3 months ago

Considering what she called him, I think he is right.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.