True or false: you wish you never knew something called internet?

Best Answer

Absolutely true. I'm an old soul, I love old movies,old books and old novels for sure!..

I wish we still have that old tiny TV 📺 with those small antennas, and that old heavy telephone.

And just search for any information in a big library so we could read all the time and use our minds in the very right way instead of wasting our life time.

ill becarry i real partial for this to answer as i am in the favour as well .. internet should be there but only few people could get the leads to carry it on

False, without the internet, I be even more bored everyday :(.

Aint this the most boomer **** Ive ever heard

Absolutely false, all the way. Internet is one of the most important things in my life, besides family and freedom. Provides connection to the world and also endless entertainment and education. Also, if used sensibly, can be used to make friends or connect with family overseas.

As I look back at it over the years it’s probably the one of the worst things that ever happened in my life. As soon as I got my first computer it was basically down the rabbit hole. I even pretty much lost my marriage because of it. That and cellphones, no-fault divorce court and mainstream medicine/psychiatry. All instruments of the devil.

It has its pros and cons. It is very useful but very harmful. It should at least be restricted to computers that way we aren’t all so obsessed with our phones.

• ron h

WHAT???? Go back to paying for porn? NO!!

A mixed blessing, just like radio,atomic power, flight, and TV.

With the loss of proper phone books and TV guide. I must rely on it. Much faster, too. So, I'd say, false.

• Shona

Sort of true. I think it is a huge distraction for most people.