if you re going to give your mom a christmas present, what would it be?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best Answer

It’s always a hit to touch on something sentimental and personalized. A cache of photos arranged in a shadow box, a sincere letter accompanying anything you opt for is great too. Something monogrammed or a gift she’d never think of giving herself is another good choice, imo.

• Daisy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

My mom has passed on. She loved to read so we would get her gift cards to book stores like Barnes and Noble or Borders (when it was still in business). She didn't ask for much so we tried to get her some stuff she could really use.

• DIEGO.
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

its a good question!

• denise
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A pamper pack ; -

A basket with bath bombs, gels, lotions, face cloth, towelling slippers, fluffy robe, shower bonnet, sleep/relax mask.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Tickets to something. Maybe a truck rally or a wrestling event?

• 2 months ago

Some flowers on her grave but, alas, her grave is 2000km away so she'll have to wait til I get there in February.

• Todd
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I can't give anything that involved furniture or decorating, because she loves picking that out herself. So I'm thinking about taking her out to a fancy restaurant she's never been to. She's not a big eater, so a place that charges a lot for presentation and small portion sizes but taste great.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Bring her back to life, but that would be more of a gift for me, not her.

• 2 months ago

My mom wants to ride on a plane. So I might look into booking a private plane to circle around the city. It would be exciting for her.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A $100 Gift Card.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.