if you re going to give your mom a christmas present, what would it be?

Favorite Answer

It’s always a hit to touch on something sentimental and personalized. A cache of photos arranged in a shadow box, a sincere letter accompanying anything you opt for is great too. Something monogrammed or a gift she’d never think of giving herself is another good choice, imo.

• Daisy

My mom has passed on. She loved to read so we would get her gift cards to book stores like Barnes and Noble or Borders (when it was still in business). She didn't ask for much so we tried to get her some stuff she could really use.

• DIEGO.

its a good question!

• denise

A pamper pack ; -

A basket with bath bombs, gels, lotions, face cloth, towelling slippers, fluffy robe, shower bonnet, sleep/relax mask.

Tickets to something. Maybe a truck rally or a wrestling event?

Some flowers on her grave but, alas, her grave is 2000km away so she'll have to wait til I get there in February.

• Todd

I can't give anything that involved furniture or decorating, because she loves picking that out herself. So I'm thinking about taking her out to a fancy restaurant she's never been to. She's not a big eater, so a place that charges a lot for presentation and small portion sizes but taste great.

• Ann

Bring her back to life, but that would be more of a gift for me, not her.

My mom wants to ride on a plane. So I might look into booking a private plane to circle around the city. It would be exciting for her.

A $100 Gift Card.