Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 3 months ago

Could you ever live without coffee? Why or Why Not?

Favorite Answer

Absolutely not. It helps my brain and promotes weight loss. Plus it's good in social situations.

• GEEGEE

I could live without it but I'd miss it. I drink a 20 ounce coffee from McDonald's most days, M - F.

Yes and no. I could because i don't think it's necessary because without creamer and sugar it's just hot bean water. But no because it's good and i like to drink it every once in awhile.

yes, cappuccino

No. Dopamine receptors too damaged by Pig Pharma psych drugs apparently. Which I will never take again, btw. Ever. So I need coffee more than ever now for the dopaminergic effect and lots of it. It’s a nootropic, anyway

I tried.. It worked for awhile but I was young & started my very active construction job very early in the morning.. After awhile the jobs became easier, more sitting around, etc. by mid-morning I was almost dead..So the coffee habit came back.. Now, if I don't get started on coffee within about an hour, I'm fading.. Within about 3 hours, I've got headaches & need a nap. So I'm an addict. But, no coffee after noon or I get too jittery & can't sleep at night.

Yes. I prefer to drink tea

I could not no, I drink coffee daily it gives me the boost i need to get through the days.

I only bye it for the caffine that and mountain dew

Prob could if I had to, but enjoy drinking it in a am bc it’s hot, and later just bc it’s a routine.