Max
Lv 5
Max asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Do you like being atheist or do you secretly wish you believed?

I mean it can’t be fun to firmly believe your life means nothing and that you will just be rotting worm food in 50-60 short years.

I also feel if you are atheist; you shouldn’t give a **** about anything tbh since logically absolutely nothing matters if you are correct.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best Answer

i used to be atheist in the sense i didn't believe in ANY gods as that what atheists are. i always liked reading and hearing stories about different gods as it did fascinate me and my family is very religious so they looked down on me but i still participated in their religious ways to be respectful.

my mom passed away this year and like right after she passed away we started having weird things happening in our home that would NEVER happen. im talking about some real creepy stuff you'd see on like ghost shows. since then i kind of felt like maybe.. just maybe.. there is a god out there. why? because if there wasn't why was she coming back home if she passed?

this went on for quite some time as well the last time it happened was right after her funeral she was cremated but that was the very last time anything weird has really happened. i have had weird stuff happening past that but just basic things i didn't want to look into such as recently i've had a dream of her telling me that she was sorry that she left us and she was going on vacation ( she was in a hospital gown which is the way she passed was from leukemia in the ICU ). then i see a lot of butterflies as well and i talk to many people they always associate the dead with birds but for me i see butterflies which isn't as common as how i see them because we don't have any plants related to butterflies unlike before we used to have the little tree/flowers they eat the leaves off of ( the caterpillars ) we don't really have flowers in our garden for them to eat nectar from. so it's just odd to see them and i see them every single day in the same spot sometimes even at work like others have told me and i work in an industrial area nothing but machines and cars and lots of trucks.

to me it doesn't matter like i believe somewhat for now but the way i grew up my dad and grandparents just forced it onto us which pissed me off. they didn;t shun us for not believing but it's i guess looked down upon by our relatives

• 2 months ago

I neither like nor dislike. I simply am an atheist as I cannot force myself to believe in folly.

I'm just going to ignore the rest of that detritus that you laughingly call logic. What a load of cobblers.

• Max
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

I don’t know how you don’t find that logical The human lifespan is pitifully short and if we are all going to die and go nowhere; why bother to care about anything. A true atheist should also be a nihilist like Rick Sanchez from Rick and Morty. He’s an atheist and doesn’t care about anything.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Well, you can think, feel, and believe anything you want. That's what makes life so great.

• 2 months ago

my life means a lot to me and yes i do give a sh*t about lots of things

and i got news for you your also gonna be rotting worm food

im just another human being like you only you belive in fictional people that never existed

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.