Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

How do you see the future of America?

122 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree with the person who said "Agenda 21".. which is basically "Depopulation" ..

It's a real thing, the evil U.N globalists are planning another genocide.

Edit:

For those who don't know..

Agenda 21 is a system set up by the jesuits to control the masses towards a new world order, aka destruction of humanity, simple as that.

WAKE UP PEOPLE !!

God help us all.

• Frank W
      Lv 4
      3 months agoReport

Democrats are talking about late term Abortions Open Borders then you have Liberal Film Makers showing Movies of Killing off Conservative Americans

• Nick
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

If you find me a crystal ball, I will be happy to tell you.

• 3 months ago

Dystopic and chaotic. People need to free themselves from the corporate puppeteers and learn creative self-reliance . Stop purchasing so much worthless consumer stuff which never brings lasting happiness. Time to turn within and find the creativity and spirituality that we’re all born with and develop that. That’s where the answers lie. Within. If this country was more progressive, things like meditation would be taught and time set aside for it in schools and artistic and musical development would be considered as important as academic and athletic development. Probably won’t happen because of insecurity of those who subscribe to the competitive macho ethos, but if it did we’d be better off. People would probably be calmer, get along better and have more inner peace. Maybe fewer school shootings

• atomic fireball
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

“A New Reason to Love Bottom Feeders: They Suck Up Carbon” By Megan Gannon 04 June 2014 ....

Well, maybe we shouldn’t be too hard on you guys...you may serve a purpose after all.

• 3 months ago

I say it's 50/50. I think a lot of Americans are smart, resilient, uncomplaining, helpful, kind people with brains, so they will certainly keep the country running and keep history and achievements alive. Then there are the rednecks, racists and criminals - because they've given so much attention in the media, it looks like they are the majority, but they are not - just very loud and boastful.

I've been to America twice and kinda expected to see what I see in music videos and reality TV shows. It couldn't be any further from the truth. It looked like the "good ole days" as depicted from the 1700s to 1950s still exist in every day life, in the people and in the places.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Hope it'll be good, because my future relies on american future!

• 3 months ago

Very bleak not good.

• Prince
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

In me blinking crystal ball.

• Rachel3 months agoReport

Terrible. I know it's everywhere in the world, but here in America, people are hateful to eachother. Mass shootings, sex and color discrimination, homophobes, and more. It's awful.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

with trump a real risk of ww3 sorry to say but he does not know what he is doing

• I know what I'm doing. I'm wrecking America for Putin. LONG LIVE USSR!!! HEIL!

• 3 months ago

I SEE AN ECONOMIC COLLAPSE OF THE UNITED STATE WHICH COULD END UP BEING THE WORST DISASTER SINCE THE COLLAPSE OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE

• Frank W
      Lv 4
      3 months agoReport

Liberal morons are so funny! It's the ECONOMY STUPID Lowest Unemployment in 50 years LOL!

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

As Dr. Phil says, the future is determined by the past, unless something is changed.

• Frank W
      Lv 4
      3 months agoReport

President Trump has taken all that crap One Big *** Mistake America left the USA in with his apologizing around the World now America is back and China is the next problem Tariffs are working it will bring China to their knees!

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

People still complaining

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.