Were the Grand Turks, Turks and Caicos...Princess Cays, Bahamas...Nassau, Bahamas...hit hard by hurricane Dorian?

My fiance and I are getting married on November 16th and taking a cruise to those islands from the 18th to the 23rd for our honeymoon. I was just wondering if it is going to be terrible visiting those areas because of the hurricane. It was booked before the hurricane.

• Greg

Nassau and Princess Cays only had Tropical Storm force winds, that should not have caused significant damage. The Turks and Caicos, including Grand Turk were not touched. However, hurricane season continues.

As far as anything I have read, and I've been reading the stories every day for the last week, those places were essentially untouched by Dorian. They are well to the south of its path, something you can easily find out by checking news stories. Of course, there's no way to be sure they'll still be untouched by the middle of November. We still have a couple of months of hurricane season left.

i would call the place thats doing the cruise and ask them about it

• Jim

Haven't you been reading the News that those places have been totally wiped out.