My new job making me sick? *WILL AWARD BEST ANSWER*?

3 weeks ago, I started a new job at Panda Express and ever since, I keep getting physically ill. The first week, I got a fever and had a bad headache for a couple days, then that subsided and I felt fairly okay. The second week, I got a fever and headache AGAIN and had to go home early and actually call off for a... show more 3 weeks ago, I started a new job at Panda Express and ever since, I keep getting physically ill. The first week, I got a fever and had a bad headache for a couple days, then that subsided and I felt fairly okay. The second week, I got a fever and headache AGAIN and had to go home early and actually call off for a shift. Then, in the third week, I got a headache during a shift and it’s been killing me ever since. I’ve never been sick this many times in a row and I’ve definitely never had this many headaches before. There have been other lifestyle changes like the fact that Uni started as well, but this is my 4th year and it’s not really anything new. So I don’t know what to do! Should I keep track of it? What if my job is making me ill? Should I quit if it is?
10 answers 10