How to make a month go by fast?

I’m going to a concert next month that I’m so excited for and it’s so hard to wait for it. August personally went by so fast for me so I’m wondering, how do you make a few days, weeks, or even months go by a little faster?

Just flip the calendar.

We just changed to daylight saving time. I left my clocks as is and got out an old calendar from may of 2016 when it was warm and not so rainy. Boy did I turn it back. 

But, I'm still 76. [darn]

Go out & have fun everyday or sleep alot

Lots of people like to use Video games a nice distraction to pass the time, but, if you'd to be more productive, I'd suggest either Doing Sports or Visiting with people nearby in your local communities.

Medically induced coma

• Mr. P

Try working 2 jobs, or nightshifts.

You could sleep a lot.

How that you didn,t move,and you didn,t help yourself with blood circulation,so that by a fresh blood you can think of thoughts,which bring paradise and imagination of later cares and stabilities,I also go mad, gathering to say I don,t sit by the event,&I scream me.You do the same thing and drink water alot.One nuance can not make you energetic.

Do not wish your life to speed up. As you get older you wish life would slow down.

• Damien

u make it go fast by something real in your life instead of going to concerts, like maybe getting a job.