I recently got a Wacom Bamboo CTH-670. I have it plugged in via USB. When I use my fingers it works just fine but the pen just won t work.?

When the pen touches the pad, the light turns white but it still doesn t work. When I try and open preferences it says it there isn t a pad plugged in. I ve watched and tried countless tutorials and methods including restarting/updating the driver and none of it has worked. Someone please explain to me what I am... show more When the pen touches the pad, the light turns white but it still doesn t work. When I try and open preferences it says it there isn t a pad plugged in. I ve watched and tried countless tutorials and methods including restarting/updating the driver and none of it has worked. Someone please explain to me what I am doing wrong and what I need to do to fix it.