Do you think that a person with big dreams is more powerful than a person with all the facts?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Well, a person who has big dreams but doesn't have the necessary facts or knowledge to back them up won't get very far in achieving those dreams.

• 3 months ago

Not at all. Even things filled with hot air can rise to the highest heights

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Stanley,

Don't sleep in the subway and don't cry in the rain'

• 3 months ago

It depends on what you do with the dreams or the facts. Not all dreams are possible, but facts can be learned along the way for the ones that are.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Hmmmm… I think that entirely depends on the situation! But generally speaking, though..? You'll need some way to manifest your dreams into physical reality, if your goal is to succeed in this world when it comes to careers, finances, etc.

Although really..? I'm personally WAY more attracted to the beautiful, cosmic, out there, idealistic dreamers!!! They're usually SO much more beautiful and interesting than totally straight and narrow, down-to-earth, purely practical and fact driven people... Not to hate on them, either! My cousin is like that! And she's awesome! But yeah... My soul has ALWAYS been more in love with dreams, and dreamers. <3

• 3 months ago

Dreams are just desires and imaginations, they aren’t real. But you can’t argue with proven facts.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

No one's powerful dreams or not

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Dreams are only good if you can make them a reality.

• ღAmayAღ (Pond)
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

I personally think they're really valuable, and beautiful, in their own right! Just like art is... Not everything in this life needs to be all about efficiency, and facts, and being PRODUCTIVE. :S

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.