Willie
Lv 7
Willie asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 2 months ago

Have you ever thrown away a winning lottery ticket and never found it?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • John 1:18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

John 3:13 No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.

• billionaire2 months agoReport

Click right here https://f93135r8w6-9nbdj3my4yq8lym.hop.clickbank.net/

• 2 months ago

Yes I bought a ticket, it won £60m but i'd gone on holiday and couldn't find it when I came home. I cried. It was in the paper and online the months following confirming it was my area it'd been bought and no one ever came forward for it.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No I have never done that

• 2 months ago

no store lot and cashed

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I misplaced a winning ticket, then found it, it was a $5 winner

• John F
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I'll never know.

• 2 months ago

No, and I keep even the losers. Not many people know, but you can use them when paying tax on the winnings--can be deducted.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No but i did lose a $1800 TAB ticket.Luckily i contacted the TAB and provide them with details of the bet i placed and they wre able to trace it through their computers and they paid me

• Willie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I found a $50 winner once in a store lot and cashed it that same day at another store.

• Scooby
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

No but my brother won £500 on a scratch card a few years ago and he went out to celebrate with friends, stupidly with the scratch card on him,he got p*ssed,and woke up the next morning with no scratch card,needless to say he was less than happy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.