What else can you have with eggs?

When I have eggs for breakfast I have avocado. What else is there I can have that would go good with it?

36 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

A bagel goes well with eggs.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

toast, or an omlette, with cheese bacon and peppers or something

• 6 months ago

Not sure about that

• 6 months ago

My fiancé is spanish and his mom made us eggs with black beans. He told me that he ate eggs with black beans all the time. Somethinng different than with sausage bacon toas

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

My fiancé is spanish and his mom made us eggs with black beans. He told me that he ate eggs with black beans all the time. Somethinng different than with sausage bacon toast

• Clive
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Ever heard of a full English breakfast? This contains eggs and also, according to what you like, bacon, sausages, mushrooms, tomato, potatoes and baked beans.

• Yuu A6 months agoReport

haha baked beans thats british af

• car253
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Salsa, cheese, grilled onions and grilled bell peppers.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

ham.......bacon.....deviled eggs....salad....boiled....cheese...omelet...waffles.....turkey.,,Casserole with Avocado, Tomato & Egg,,,,,,,,,Eggs Benedict Burger,,,,,,,,,Pizza Frittata,,,,,,,,,Pappardelle with Creamy White Wine Sauce, Mushrooms, and Fried Egg,,,,,,,,,,,Chicken Fried Rice with Egg & Sriracha,,,,,,,,,Egg Muffins,,,,,,,,Frittata with Broccoli, Ham & Swiss,

,,,,,tuna,,,,,Hash Brown,,,,,Potato & Pancetta Breakfast Enchiladas,,,,,Avocado Toast with Fried Eggs & Sriracha,,,,,,,steak,,,,,,,Egg McMuffin,,,,Blk,,, Tacos with Black Beans & Peppers,,,Ham, Sausage, and Potato Egg,,,,..Fried Eggs with Tomatoes & Goat Cheese

• 6 months ago

Bacon .

• 6 months ago

coconut oil, oregano with Parmesan cheese and mix in some pepperoni!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.