What can you do if you are diabetic but cant inject?

i have a condition where i cant have trauma to my body or regular injection or blood tests as well as it would make my condition worce me and my mum are worried about me getting diabetes in the future (my mums broother had type 1 so she knows about it), not going to say why. if i did get it how would i get... show more i have a condition where i cant have trauma to my body or regular injection or blood tests as well as it would make my condition worce

me and my mum are worried about me getting diabetes in the future (my mums broother had type 1 so she knows about it), not going to say why.

if i did get it how would i get insulin without injection?

i live in scotland
Update: i have crps and i have it VEY bad, i can have injections, i get my blood checked for one of my meds, but cant have the frequently like i said as it is risky. even knocking my arm on my wheelchair lightly caused it to spread once
Update 2: *very