I have a life coach who I really want to stop seeing (he's a YouTuber). Should I stop seeing him?

We do FaceTime sessions every Saturday and he talks down to me every time. He went in a rage and cussed me out yesterday for not approaching women.

I really want to cancel my PayPal subscription. He doesn't say my name on YouTube but he makes fun of me on his livestreams.

He has my number and address and Im scared he will come for me if I cancel my PayPal subscription. I pay him $89 a week and usually he calls later than he say he does. I had to call him yesterday.

How can I get out of this situation?

Favorite Answer

Wow. You seriously need to cancel all subscriptions and get away from this crazy man. You do need to stop seeing this toxic man. I don't think he's a professional life skills coach especially for a youtuber.

I don't like most youtubers.

and I don't think you need one either. You are your own person, and what you do in life is between you and God. And those in your life who actually care for you. NOT some crazed stranger who even attempts to humiliate you online. That's just pathetic and very sad of him. He's a little man.

You don't need to spend 90$ on this creep, I think you're more worth it than spending all that money on someone I think to be very pathetic and knows nothing about life. He's a jerk who is not worth spending time with and not worth spending money on either.

You could put a good use to that money with something else...towards something else...something that is good and beneficial to you.

Don't waste 90$ a week! that's insane!

That's how you get out of your situation, you cancel everything. You make sure this person is out of your life and isn't toxic to you any longer. You block all contact, you delete all contact and you should change your number. I don't know why he would have your address if all he does is contact you by social media and not in person.

You should do what is necessary and be on the lookout I guess.

Tell that creep that his services are no longer needed and cancel everything. Be firm, don't hesitate and don't given in or yield to any of his pathetic excuses and rants. Ignore his stupid rants and delete him afterwards.

Don't seek from that creep in getting back your money...don't even ask in getting back your last payment to him. Some people do crazy things over money.

Just let it go and don't waste your money anymore.

I don't think you needed that at all. You need to learn how to approach life appropriately, social cues, and whatnot and just be polite to others. You do what you think you need to do for yourself and don't allow strange people to push you around or take advantage of you especially strangers who berate you and have fit rage. That's not right at all and never appropriate, unprofessional and not the way to behave in life personally with anybody no matter who they are or with others like that.

• Lv 5

Keep records of any interactions he initiates with you, if he does try to initiate any. I don't think he will though, if this person just cancels or cuts off the payment method.

• Prahas

What kind of agreement do you have with the coach? You say it is $89/week, but did you sign an agreement for a fixed number of weeks? How you stop seeing him depends on the agreements (written and/or verbal) you made. Good luck!

Source(s): bit.do/EAC

You don't even have to say a word to him. Just cut off the Paypal connection to him. These people can't send you to collections. It's not how their businesses work. They are on a payment-per-service type of system. If you cancel, that's that. They don't "come after you" or anything. If they did such a thing, they'd lose all their followers for being a stalker! They are not like Jesus who goes after one lost sheep. Rest easy, cancel!

If I were you I would immediately sever all contact with him. He's not a "life coach" he's a quack taking your money.

Grow some balls and cancel.

$89 a week? PT Barnum was right.