Is it true that China has never put another country under pressure in order to bend it to its will?

Regarding the trade war, China states that it will never bend to U.S. pressure. I presume by this that China recognizes such behavior by the U.S.A. to be negative , and that China would not itself engage in such undesirable behavior. It would logically follow that China has never put another country under pressure,... show more Regarding the trade war, China states that it will never bend to U.S. pressure. I presume by this that China recognizes such behavior by the U.S.A. to be negative , and that China would not itself engage in such undesirable behavior. It would logically follow that China has never put another country under pressure, economically or otherwise. My question is therefore: Is it true that China has never put another country under pressure in order to bend that country to China's will? If you can think of an example, please be specific in order to get best answer.