What is one of the worst video games i can get my friend for her birthday ๐ŸŽ‚ full of glitches, poor graphics, poor gameplay, etcetera ๐ŸŽฎ?

I want to get her a video game so horrible that she will scratch her head and trip out. This is just for fun so she will have something memorable to remember. Im going to buy her the game and the console. Shes going to think it was an honest gift, but im never going to tell her i did it on purpose. Its just for... show more I want to get her a video game so horrible that she will scratch her head and trip out. This is just for fun so she will have something memorable to remember. Im going to buy her the game and the console. Shes going to think it was an honest gift, but im never going to tell her i did it on purpose. Its just for her to be entertained and confused at the same time.
0